Pages

Monday 31 December 2012

THe GRaVe



In the name of Allah the most gracious and the most merciful. Alhamdulillah. Today I will share with you something that I think  is interesting to you and me. Okey, now I want to share with all of you about the grave or about life after  death. Do you know what is the grave? All the people in the world believe that one day Allah Almighty  will call us to met Him , . So the grave ia a temporary place for dedth people before khiamat( a day of resurrection) or we call ‘The Day of Jugdement’. Some people does’t believe it, the though the die is the ending of their live. Consequenly, they enjoyed  themselves with a lot of luxuries and forget about here after. Now I want to share ll of you about the characteristic of the grave.


1.       I am a dark house, bright me up with a lot of night prayer (Qiamulalil)
“And during a part of the night, pray Tahjjud beyond what is incumbent on you, maybe your Lord elevate you to a position of great honour, excellence and glory”. ( A;-Isra’).

2.       I am a house full of soil and dust. So bring along your good deeds as your mat.
“ Whoever works with righteousness, man and woman, and has faith, verily to them will we give a new life. ( An-Nahl: 97)
3.       I am a house of venomous snakes, bring the practice of bismillah ( Always begin everything in the name of Allah) as your cure.                                                                                                                
       Bismillah is for you and your ummah(people). Ask them to begin with bismillah each time they intend to invoke for something. I will never leave them even ia a blink of an eye since bismillah was revealed to Adam. (hadith Qudsi)   ( JC.KOMIK)

      Nota kaki: Hope all of you will obtain some benefit and Insya Allah never give up to search for mardhotillah...Insya Allah...huhuh...sebenarnya ana x hebat pown BI nie, saja nk try for the 1st time..huhuh..any mistake please forgive me...please dua' for me...Hope all of you will get something from this post....hereafter is the real scene that will arive... Prepare, for the permanent hereafter...Insya Allah...~Sis Imtiyaaz~

No comments:

Post a Comment